NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

the most beautiful story of my life

the most beautiful story of my life

a family issue
of religion
of I am the child we hide so we don't burn

we tell you your life
you shut up

children in one place

a blessed child arrives
on my knees

brown blue green eyes

you yes you you see
you know this mom
 
 
running
catch this blessed child gone
give me the most beautiful smile
that I have never seen in my life

and

miracle

a kiss

I was an older 7 year old child

a child kisses me

and you see his short life
the forfeiture of his mom without him ??

it's not possible with me
impossible
so i wished

the impossible

to take his illness

me it will go

not him

and he was saved

my first rescue of my life
 
 
he gave me life
he gave me light
he gave me the most beautiful smile

so yes

I am not immortal
nor a vampure

I abandoned the most beautiful man in the world
for a child
who we tell you
we make you understand

you say to yourself

he is alive you are deaf

them
so

so i chose
two men
two out of three photos

to be heroes

1 was my light and always have
he will never be my son

but my first wish is sacred
then it is and will remain my strength
my joy
my life

whatever happens and chooses in his life

he is love
and the most beautiful story of my life

he is my Gabriel from my birth

and always will be
the voice of the most beautiful archangel of my life
even if he is not my son
it will always be in my eyes all my life

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *