NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 29 mai 2020

my heart is mine will not be able to fly in one day ??5-5stuarttobrookleen

I do not believe

my heart is mine
will not be able to fly
in one day ??

it starts again

his life is fucked up
so I'm gonna screw your life up

again??

never

so even if he's right i'm old
dumb
to still believe in the beauty of flowers
has a dog running away to jump in my arms out there to just smile at me

to my cat who looks at me when I draw it and I always feel beautiful 
in his arms even if it was only once in my life

I will always believe in him

he is a violin
a sword
and you may ask
to be the real knight

I did it

because this multi hero man

is always the same
sweetness
heroic with his multi color smile

that's why in them I don't believe
but to the heroes of a day
Yes

he was and always will be
my heroic love that saved me one evening
showing me that life is good
just through its sweetness

that he is still today

ohlala i'm too emotional

that's it i can't
 open more
 my book of my life

it's too hard when you know that black will do everything 
to destroy you again by accusing you of existing to really love
a hero other than him
that he will no longer be ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *