NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 26 mai 2020

and ask god

and then
the babysitter come back
find again

and ask god

exchange my life for hers

and no one can find it anymore
wandering skinny in a london trash can

he took me for his angel
I am dead ??
no never
and brought him back


but it's my choice

I don't know how to love
so love why

and then the power of the beating heart come back

at the moment you know nothing
you realize that it's not beating anymore

but it beats again

I told him

he has become

i don't believe in me

no one knows

believed him in me

his voice
he flies through the air

Hello?? you are crazy
you hurt
your heart explodes

and you realize everything you did

to forget who he is

he has become
him

Hello?? there is someone

and after
not at all
 television

I will not see anymore
that he loved me
that he gave me his confidence
that he made me live a life in his arms

and its true
gradually
odour
sensitive
his skin

I look for

you're crazy
you're old i got it all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *