NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 1 septembre 2019

1 euros for your anger against me

what do you think?
that jev do not have the ears that siflevdu the wrong side ??
you curse me
you will tear down my image
 
you're yelling at me
as if it's me
the person of your fault

but look at you
you with your wealth
your ponion
your food to eat until you get sick

you do not even know it's not me

and let me and my mother live in hell

we pick up pellets
and midge pellets
floor chip
not to mention maggots
who rotten our milk
flour and sugar

result forced to throw

we have been eqt for 4 days without eating

just water and coffee
not even a sugar brown

and you
you want my energy ??

what do you give me?
nothing
same when I asked you
Suplie
kneeling
even for love

so yes
I am miraculous
not for me
if not I will not be
But for the others
who make me dream

and not thinking of putting me in hell
rssurez I am already there

but you will never have
My way of thinking

and I give it to whom I want

to those sui are just

and I will not deceive myself anymore

because believe me

your shock back

that I receive

are as clean as your ass full of hate

have a nice week end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Ss iran sous extasie il crois que c est normal

 La jolie et la Karina lui amène un ss il applaudit  Sa jolie de lèche avec l iran pour nous anéantir nous les juifs il collabore et signe F...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *