NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 14 septembre 2019

monblog and facebook



I forgot to tell you

the center of insults
Facebook

or balance your misogynist

it's really you

you forget one thing is that by slobbering on me to facebook

you canceled two years of success to your jackman god

including for his upcoming musical show in australia for 2020

by slapping grapeau that you are

infected his success

so if it's understood

you will have this on your conscience and not mine

I never do my work again
it is done in one go

abusive my drawings of hugh jackman
thank you i loved it

in addition to my profile

but I never go there

apart from the news of the man I love

and I'm leaving right after

because do you figure these are the social networks that gives me of his new

I hate the social network of face book that has changed in front
a person who delights in the envy of you

to be jealous I will never be

but apparently you from me
poor little garcin and rich girl
to get to be jealous of me

it is your life in spite of your twowel towards 
poor heart of love and spirit that I possess and that you do not own it

brief rest for me I prepare the world of sport

speaking of world my goal is to become a yugiho finalist

and that's my future desire
and I'm already known as
wiccan
ps the best of three of my drawings
is the person
in question
so your jealousy

three drawing one person

on three blogs

September 21st I will draw the world's future muse
that I will mix with two other
who it will not work

ps again
your jealousy aussie
keep yourself in your badly scented cull
to drool a facebook

thanks to you
I will not go
except for my pages

and I pay for it

mine I have what you never have

I forgot

to be the first to mcgregor is my greatest
 pride happiness love that i have in my life
and you do not care about anything
Nothing at all
next to what I am of love still loved by him ....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Homefires - Keith Urban

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *