NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 14 septembre 2019

Michael in fact in truth I put an end

in fact in truth I put an end

because he does not have fun anymore
but then not at all
I slowed down some things
accelerated

your toad spit of having stained by your sayings. abusive. 
to draw hugh jackman on my profile
I repeat from face book
who put me in the expensive almond
for bad. abuse

and I have it
privatized my face book

anyway we do notoriety
me our but you

it's snapchat
instagram and tweeter

facebook has changed a lot
he collaborates in collaboration with your ouidires délations unfounded
for me since 20 years since the birth of the internet I am
and I never asked for a cent from you all

on the other hand I close all communication
except secure message instagram and twitter

the rest I'm not there
thank you

and to wake up to hugh jackman
since he dances
a mariaunettist

I prefer it in oz
Wolverine
eet especially as a hero
and not a little dog behind his mama I already said

and his political career on the other hand I am very happy for him

and thanks to your delos you do with hj. because I have more
 security that he speaks to me as he did
and I canceled his Australian two years thanks to you
because it's dirty it will have made him sick again

but nobody could understand it at least the toad especially


the 21st I will decide
the world is between me and Scotland

and after the world even during
I always work with my art of inspiration in music

my new muse will become global

a muse must have fun to draw
to love him
to worship him
to love among others his heroism

this year it's not jude law
anyway he does not put any heart at all

then without respecting me to say. thank you

it's no
now definitif
et pourtant david me connais and he has disappeared from networks he is married
still a great back and who will lose her panties of heroic dude

the other two nothing

on 3 of my blog
as soon as I announce
my roy

it will be him
but as temporarily the king of the gypsies

but to talk to me if it's not message it's out of questions

have a nice week end

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *