NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 11 septembre 2019

there is no -that's good -my love

there is no -that's good -my love

my love??
alone
without a word
without an internet
without smile
without without without
always without
until when

comnian of times you call
you are strumming
you will be

even piss

and me ??

do not know me
or know more - she ??

I have no more
my love

my love
 has balls
trippe
to consider me in his
letter
word
Internet
be a song for me
I asked ?? even therose

nothing invisible nadinelaure

poor nadinelaure

poor little girl ru-iche of taylor swifth where I spared the buttocks of tom

a thank you ???

nothing
worst
push the invisible well
we do not know her
of course

and well mi I fuck you

and yes 3 minus 2 do more than a year


I will give it on the 21st of September to those who will show the courage
to love me he loves me
without fear and complex shame
if not enough

who is dirty ??
not me anyway I have the conscience and the ass own me
this is not the case for all between your legs

short greeting

at 21 because after it's with my son 45 I'll be busy and he too thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *