NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 août 2020

My Napoleo hello ??

 

My Napoleo hello ??

I don't have the choice to ask you a second time
it's urgent baby
respect my request from yesterday it's not finbi

but this is my fault
my grandfather said
don't touch anything when you're sad

too late
yes you know it
he was young it was when i did my doctorate in law ahh among others in edinburgh london via paris
he was a model for the tartan !!
and of course at the beginning of the year and 2017
i have to be sad
start of the year there is no news from you
I know I'm hellish
but I'm just thinking !!!
baby
lock me
you can
focus on me
you know my sensitive point
use the
and block my threads
I beg you
never two hundred and three

do it for me quickly
I must and I want to stay on what I love the most in the world
you
understand me

make my request yesterday

block the world on me
you know them

do not forget
and keep it
do not tell anyone
remember my sensitive point G it's there so that I stop being a kid once full
it is my will
please
it doesn't work without will agreement
I give you everything
you have all power over me !!!!
quickly I'll take you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *