NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 26 août 2020

I can't do it

beware - he will get there he wil
to expel you from my life
because you still happen
touch me
burn me
burn me
of you !!!
he grew in gypsy power faster than us eh
yes I'm devastated
I didn't make it there
you come back
you're fucking crazy
for one reason
the only woman in this world to have made love to you
yes love
like a man
you don't happen eh
and she then
your fucking car repaired
your copy of your fantasies
no
you have to look for me
i am nothing but for you
one night
only that
damn cadillac shit
yes tempation you're still burning me
he will get there
you're afraid for your job yes
nothing else
yes I was ready for you to leave him alone in your delirium
but there
without you or me
he stole me from the whole world !!!
you had to do it
you had fucking time
stop yourself
I blame you stop
you know our laws
he took me away
yes he is 2 months old
but I trust him
you are going to wait until it won't happen to me
ahhh clear go 'off right now ..

you watch

as soon as there is a breach you pass
yes i'm disappointed he picked up
but he works
and you
and why do you know me better than him ??
I hate myself I hate you
go go
go awayright now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *