NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 25 août 2020

Napoleon,

Napoleon, I will love you

that it comes from you
I like Napoleon
I saw it
12 times
Napoleon
because it's like half of your land, half of mine
a compromise
agreement
our land what
and also when there are too many people on the net
that is why I call you Napoleon
i know you live
let everyone watch
looks at you, me??
what is intimate
what concerns us
I have trouble
I would prefer that it is and become intimate
when you are not there
so think of me for that !!
believe me I make every effort in the world in the middle of the day
for you
when you read me
you are so used up that the whole world is watching
me??
it's just the two of us ...
that's it that's all
no my trip in the air is coming .. for you ..

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *