NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 29 août 2020

Michael in what language ??



leave me alone
the code of you ??
never
ask for your birthday trip
show off
see you, I'm dazzling
I never mind
you will never have me
the only thing you can do
is to understand your bullshit
we are not in december no
I told you if it doesn't work out
I will give you a facetime of 24h that you speak that you explain yourself but by then
basta
ask your whore to heal you, I gave enough for you to laugh at my mouth in exchange
I don't get to forget you
so my sores my wounds don't look at you and we never looked at you
I am a big one and I tell you
out of my sight it's complicated ?? go make your continuity of lies
 but it's over a plate is broken we will never put it back together never .. you just had to think before losing me in your life
definitely never ever again.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *