NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 20 février 2020

yes i am annoyed

yes i am annoyed

nothing is right
nothing sticks

it is always airtight

im believe in nothing
apart from his body

you know mr mzgoo ??

there is a cat that gives itself the muscles of a powerful man
an oil and its explosion

that's who he reminds me of
 
 
not even a boo nothing
an angel fallen from heaven

I don't care
but it is not for me
he is for his dreams

and in his bolt where he needs to be aggressive
without being a brute

whatever
the good, the bad and the ugly

that's what it should be

I never get wrong
it's just a setting
but which one ??

if he believed in anything

it's been a long time since I made an atomic bomb

it's long in his brain
long too long
yes i'm afraid that the other game of throne actually that a mouthful of him
he is going to crash it like a fly
there is only one god and the god is him

and not mine sweet like a lamb
shit why it's not a wolf
he doesn't see my white and black tiger
I am discouraged
see you tonight
a miracle
that i believe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *