NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 24 février 2020

who bewitch my heart

who bewitch my heart

so no I don't understand that we show privacy
to show the world

I am a lolita girl and he is mine

he is stupid he stays with

but what he forgets

the blood oath with him

is to protect me no matter what
 
 
 
that he has harem
I never mind
but it does keep privacy private
two leg
and why not hair

the fate of trinity

is good from him me and david

but i will always choose david

the disease I'm afraid of
he is not afraid of brothel in house

I was wondering why the big ears say no back up

now I know
 
 modesty
this whore don't know what it is
but a child who believes in obone
will read
obone is a tattooed ring
he is not a jedi then

so that's it

like michael and his fan of wolverine concert

and yes when it stops we think back

he wanted money

on the run
of all

and he lost himself
not to help his own country
two times

fires
and the child

you think the child will heal on hearing
you are my friend

the kid wants to kill himself and he says
you are my friend
 
 
angry
no
I just want you to be my last
never become like the two of them
that's all i ask you

not to be
false hero
fake ass
fake friend

be honest
because evil always returns to the sender

david i never let him down
just in tent
let him think of himself

marry wagons I don't care
as long as your boss
believe you
everything is fine

my son is like jean marais and will be
the world has its feet the world will wonder
the world will love him
but he like jean marais will love all his life one and the same person
and yes he fell in love
 
 
yes i lifted the protections on him
he struggles with his drag

anyway, he ONLY MAKES POLINSKI RUMOR REALISTIC
and that me and many are beaten with NO IT IS NOT POLINSKY AS

and what he just did with her shamelessly proves the opposite

she has no class no mercy compassion for her daughters of ex jedi

I don't want anything
I know my end

except one thing

amazon prime want to become number 1
and the seron on netflix in just 3 years

they have the money
e they are the internet tomorrow's future

because a film the same budget is worth 3 internet series

then they will choose who
amazon of course
look hunters
al pacino
the king of the movie though
became
the king of the world of amazon series
wonder who to believe
 
an old man who fucks a brainless kid to show that he is young

or you who are already on the net and adored
srtout better than him

this is what i think

a hunters is based on a true story
and polansky comes out in the episode in 77

let him count his bones

because I am of Polish Jewish blood and I will never be ashamed of it ever

this is no longer his case from today

ps publish yes
but private modesty must remain private
thanking you
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *