NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 21 février 2020

me witness - my son - your argentinian

me witness - my son - your argentinian

level carpet you know ??
I'm on the ground

I searched looked
to go back to basics
but I was ready to transfer him

brief days without night i found

so my problem


just now I showed you your energy of me
 
 
and from me to me

go to marie or nadinelaure
and the return
always sofia

because in italy they call me
Nadia Laura Sofia

great lady lol

short in my bed to my tel
your Argentinian looking for molds or angels
you
and me in the middle

there is one thing you need to understand

he likes your luxury
but his life is outside
inside he died

and don't tell me if he said goodbye

because from the top of his mountain
it is connected to him to think of my home you found !!!
 
 
data never lies

and I fell asleep exhausted

there I get up for you
can tell you

you and clara and her father

automatic sound
even better
that the first

I did not reject you

but my year is not the same

my family takes precedence

and you are my baby

and i chose tom immortelle

because it's worse than you
because it's as much as you

Same
 we don't know how to express ourselves

we should make the new cocacola ad
listen to all of us

short express to your baby
in song from your new album
that you write elsewhere
that you love him
better than your roses
better than your champagne
your heart beats through his eyes

it's true

be patient
written work sings and just after filming

you will see i am always right

but let it air with the animals the mountains
in it he died

never forget it
like i love you if you knew

take your time to live
he loves you
if not from the top of his mountain he will never have checked what
 I do for you my baby
patience it's worth it it's worth the money all the people in the world
because you love yourself and it's beautiful
but you say it yourself
when there is love it is a battlefield
patient my baby i love you so true
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *