NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 21 février 2020

my son i forgot

my son i forgot

it's his jon to be surrounded by bitches
wealthy frique man women
he must eat

and his money is used for what ??

his life
nature
feel the emptiness it jumps
he is crazy
i talk to an eagle
he is crazy

but you love him

you too are surrounded

bitch
man Woman
Fortunee
see royal
your taste of childhood luxury

but he loves you

so do not believe that he is happy in his big star house
he is happier on his mountain
with his macgiver knife

thinking of you eating a fruit where you were with him

here I told you everything

Yes indeed
me too but i will wait

write and sing your love for him
and you'll see it at your doorstep, your animal and mountain superman

i love you my true son

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *