NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 10 février 2020

1 Michael !!! you are swollen !!

Michael !!! you are swollen !!

should i answer you ??
I put in time

lachanson?, the chair?, it's not you
but for this letter yes
 
 
YOU DARE TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD
AT MONT BLANC

that if you had a time machine
before her tour
you will still be in london from our kours with ...

wait must come out

me!!!

it's when you go stop talking to the world but to me ??
 
 
 
 
I cried your blue tablet that you gave me

she gave up the ghost

how can you say that
and you do nothing ??
you stay in your lie life ??
the window ?, the money

but love you recognized before everyone
before her
before it is us paris
 
 
 
 
of, work
where you confessed to me
do you get married or not

and pat me poor devil I said yes
it's my job you paid me for an hour

and after you come back
I make you cardio in concrete

the most sexy man in the world

and the highest paid man in the world in 2019
 
 
 
 
I remind you that in return I wanted
a London ticket
france london by plane
to dance
with you..

and you ??
short your tablet I bought a more modern similar
but she is black

I couldn't be without a tablet from you
 
 
 
 
i can't passans tablet

sdoc i broke the t v then the ttablette alone
of three ??

my arm I bought to put it back in its case

extra knees

turned the nerves
because of the boxes things to do
 
 but what

so london at the end of the month
Not possible
empty pocket

speaking in mont blanc i wonder

it’s because I said without realizing that I was near death at 52

because I no longer have the ability to manage illnesses

look at you
it's beautiful
I regret nothing
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *