NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 20 février 2020

Gordon I tell you and do it

Gordon I tell you and do it

I am annoyed
did you see where you come from?

and my horse?

my god gordon
I just started the Hawaiian marathon
in return
I've had
nothing
the fear
he is there without being there
he comes back since then he leaves
 
 
 
 
I have already chosen it since I got sick because of Michael

but he came back after
after I am warned that he does not have a twitter account
so who's since jerjey a ghost
 
 oh short
do you know me
I watch
and i don't speak

but the weather vane put me off

yes it was a chair in uk
where I saw nothing last night

I thought I had dreams until David
his coma

you know my visions
I broke the TV

one more I put up
and who doesn't even have a mind
that I exiqate
for a weekend
little attention
chocolate marshmallow chocolate
even a dior pity lipstick
 
 
 
you know very well if i don't choose it's even worse for me

brf he's ready for anything
you watched it ??

well no his brain is smaller than a pin

my energy put a crazy time to put in him

I was even forced to copy my white tiger so that it is something

in summary as it is serious he is afraid
 
 
 
since a long time jetudie 2019
and without the redhead because he had to come
the series is 2

and with the redhead his will break his mouth

and you think he's listening to me ??

I'm annoyed by it

short against you ??
change nothing
 
do your series
you are you inside
and yes
you make me melt

will know everyone in the field you it has always been motorcycle
 rags

no change nothing

and i will do nothing against you
neither the series

on the contrary

mine is a donkey
but i will do well n racehorse
despite the story

I love impossible missions right?
so, my love

give yourself everything
because it's against me
2021

because for now apart from the tip of his shoe or his machine
where the world and me ask for a smile above his machine where
 nobody understands the numbers except him

he cannot hear and understand nothing

anyway i will get there
of course I love you
but know that your series is made for you
so stay there for me and be you
as I have always loved you ....
 
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *