NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 18 février 2020

but no let me work

but no let me work

i don't fire him
on the contrary

I resuscitate him

i make him like it or not
a point of honor
in my eyes

to be what it should have been
ertre what it is
and become right

here is
and then a little triple protection doesn't hurt him, huh
and then
I never take a case
if he doesn't have a resurection

it's my last
shame
no
you are ashamed you

he hires his buddies
and is blind

i don't do this for work

but I won't spit on life's little intention
a smile
a marshmallow rose
champagne
a weekend to see each other

here is
 go to work i leave you
no time to dream aujpurdhui
I have to call my security
who fathered me
his visions
 
 
 
to tell me in a dream
the first jesus of tv is not polish
but british

thank you dear it suits me
robert powel
thank you in dream
it's better than nothing at all

but two blue eyes talking to you
where he is not aware
where this guy is really talented
brief greeting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *