NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 10 février 2020

2-2 michael Why did you say that ??

Why did you say that ??

ahh mess
my english chair

oh i repeat that this is my life
not yours

yes I slept with the sweetest man on earth

and it's a hercule too

two on earth and it's for me

you since you have slept but I have not

that's why ??

then I answer you

if you prefer a life of lying without me this is your problem
you will end up losing yourself

but him?, yes he came
like you he found me

and I said yes
at my request a challenge of an impossible french mission

to do better with what i did with you
 
 
and in addition it is at my request
he is afraid of it

to be the most powerful on the internet
the sword
and to be a legend
by another film
who himself don't even know the title of one of my books
I do

so it's my impossible mission

so what??
I am not cardio but cerebral

faster than you two apparently

so my rule is simple

the main thing is to participate
no win

ironman hawaii2020 qualifying is coming soon

who is trying

will have my heart n love
you hear me
in love

the rest is my job
to make your life
a blue dream

to take or left...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *