NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 22 février 2020

miss clemence

miss clemence

 What is this mess ??
you think i forgot you "??

your father is in his trip
me no
i will always pay attention to you and lucas

never forget who you are
and do not get back in front of your bitch
who humiliates you

you're lucky i didn't crucify her

but it itches

whatever you have
you are my daughter
and that of your father

at your father's age before already burned the boards of the planette
 
 
I write to you in English
and not in French
for your father to read me

but you are my little queen
never forget it

so stop putting yourself down
and especially by bitches
yes i have one
because if it was your friend
she will not have humiliated you as she did

you are our miracle
of a lifetime

then prove us that you are you
the Queen
and not my little queen
my darling I love you
even if you don't believe me without your father
your father's want his girl who loves you
more than himself and I know that
kisses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *