NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 14 février 2020

The bearer of my book ???



yes it's like a flame that never goes out

bringing words to life
words to history
and history
greatness like mont olympe

we drink the words of the hero
with his sword
his blindfold
or on his wooden crate

he carries in him the heart
blade
pride

bringing a toy to life
giving meaning to endless light

the story of a book
it's like a prayer
she is miraculous
 
 
 
 growing
changing his body
running
go higher
a kid's dream for him too
 
 
he knew how to keep his childhood soul
 
 
 and it was his words that made me choose
my dream carrier
magic aladdin blue
vigilante forceps
princess
wizard
to witcher

for me he is the soul of the book
from all the books around the world
from imagination to beyond illusion
I'm never wrong

he makes the books live
dreams become a reality
he is my hero beyond everything
that's it that's all....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *