NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 20 février 2020

and my mother who tells me



how will you do

I paused the helmet
the sound comes out

to be an alpha man
you have to be aggressive
a little
nastiness

moments of life
where we tap into it to be aggressive

do not let yourself be stepped on

he has nothing nothing
nothing aggressive

my mother

even pinching her buttocks
he would tell you again
escuse me madam

shit that's when he'll understand
 
 
physically he's ready
he has the terminator body
 
it's not just muscle in life
there is also a brain

this guy you throw it in the water it's like a fish to react

but as a bad pack leader

there is not anybody

calm down nadinelaure
see you later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *