NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 20 février 2020

he will drive me crazy



I have never seen someone so airtight

im closed to everything
except his machine

hello there is life
the dreams
try them
we get we get up

No, not even
total emptiness

in london he was not so empty of mind

nothing we go in like in butter we come out 5 minutes we went around

It's not true
a real little angel
not even a devil
nothing

and I have to make it a winner ??
one who asserts himself
one exploding
one who says
My name is
Do you know who you're talking to?
you talk to me you

ahh it's not possible
the problem
is that he does not see himself

he must see himself
not just its exterior
but also its interior
who demands that to exist

I did not want to enter it
saw our london paris in compun
in his mind

but yes
I'm in a monster mess
shit he don't even know he's the star
the other it’s just a mouthful

the redhead is not stupid him
im a series year behind him

mine no

oh i will get there
I never missed it
not once in my life

but if at least it was not airtight
he will feel my tiger which protects him all against him ..

go to work i don't have time anymore
 
 
but where will i get there
I am sure of myself
me
I'll get there ..... I'm sure ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *