NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 12 mai 2017

California my love

California my love

I do not expect anything
Except to you
Hoping you believe me

I saw a real calvary
When she eats my mother at night
Like there 10 days of ham in three days

and even

And I have to stay calm

It's like you

Who still do not believe me

What do I expect ??
nothing
I have not had anything since I lost you
I do not make a fixation

But only to explain

As every time you ask me

What are you waiting for

But wait what ?, you ??
But you are happy
in family

Me my family it was you

I will never bother you
You are happy

At least I believe it

you see

To do to the other one pays one day or the other

Even I ask hell
For it is no more infernal here than to have lost you

Then i live
The calvary of having left you
Without realizing
I was barely 15 years old
You knew everything
Me nothing
It is as if I were barely born
By looking at you

Know that the only moment of my life was with you
And also to know that my little strawberry is alive

The rest yes I asked the end but even the top does not want me

As if to help others was my vocation

But the top he does not wonder where is my happiness ??

The very few of you I have on the net

Then yes I felt the catastrophe without even a news of you

Always me to do mom and my mother my daughter

I do not fill

I have a roof
Even if she eats everything
I manage

But know that it's true the only happiness of my life
Even if I pay it
That my father sold me
Was with you
only with you

Here I despair that you believe me
One day only
in your life

I did not want this my heart
really..

elle est enfin calme
je vais essayer de dormir un peu...
mais ça va
promis
je veux juste que tu sache
la vérité....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *