NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 mai 2017

3/3 revelations mine 3

3/3 revelations mine 3

I do not regret anything
I do not live in the past
But in the present
I love them since our past
But in our day by day present present

With their age
Which mine is beautiful
cold
But beautiful
A lover of nature
flowers
some water
And its WW !!!! minibus !!!!
In life its beauty is like that !!

In are work I do not care
It is all and is capable of being all

But in his work for me even now is jesus

Is it normal that I reproduced it to save a life not ??

Yes especially that it is idem
Frod of beauty
Ice eyes
But what beauty
I adore

This is why father
The holy spirit
The son is sacred for me

He is his father in spite of himself !!!

His father will come to him I know
There if both make the bible
Or tv
I fall on the ground of happiness
truly
believe me...
that's it..
I dream about it...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *