NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

samedi 27 mai 2017

Household to 3 why ??

Household to 3 why ??

I was in a musical delirium when this message arrives

Why housekeeping at 3 did not understand ??

so

French version

Each French word to a double meaning
And this is not to sweep (whatever)
But of three persons

I know that at home it is the same
I hate it

let me explain

of my life

There is the presence of ewan mcgregor (my ex) even he is not there
At my spy
Can even import my cat
Are present
I'm not alone

Why ewan ??

A cat is a good detector

3 pictures

And he folds each time on the picture of ewan !!!

Even if I prefer dogs
I love my cat it saved my life
By restoring me the desire to live
When I almost found myself out on the street
without help
Despite having asked

In short it is of the past
I do not hold rigor

Short colette dreams of strangling him
I do not talk about it
But it's the same if he lives in me with me
permanently !!

I got used to
I had a hard time

At a salon of clairvoyance

A sighted guy takes fright
By telling me

But do not hurt you
you know it???
It is there it is there !!!!

and me
who??

For fear the seer left exhausted (from my clairvoyance to me I had paid him brothel he left for fear of the fear of his life !!!!)
it's true !!!

Then I accepted

Even if he has his life
Me mine
We made a promise (I've been keeping it since, I know but I'm like that me !!!)
One heart
A single corp
A single soul
Yes like the song
But here too it is true!

Anyway even if I hide it
The people the resente

Then his home must be idem

I'm down with him without being there !!

Unlike ewan

Tell me if anyone does not accept his presence
Even invisible or not
And well the door is wide open !!!
You know we do nothing wrong

Just love each other for 30 years a travers
the weather
years
as if
He is waiting for us on our bench
I go
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *