NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 21 mai 2017

NO and YES

NO and YES

NO
I did not look
I'm not searching
I'm not

YES
I will do it in peace (peace with me it is without having a foot ball to make the fear
As it is funny, I have a place of meditation can be like everyone else but me are the toilet, and for a week can matter 24H24 where is "you still have for a long time?" My mother or colette I call you to the two téléphone home and portable, so I tell myself next house or apartment two toilet with a key which I will put out door cat hatch so that it returns and that's it !! !) (My small default place of tranquility the toilet !!)
And so I do not have it
I'm stressing
I know everyone smiles
So much the better it is my life for once I speak of myself
20:20 tomorrow ?? Sunday
the day of the Lord !!!
Tomorrow promised it will go
I like well in addition to the toilet to have my islands my moment of peace
And peace is gordon
That's all and it's already not bad no ...

Ps: I sort and draw without knowing too much thinking
No I think
Zut I blush
kisses

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *