NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 12 mai 2017

For You Gordon and Dragon Red

For You Gordon and Dragon Red

Yes I am writing to you both

here
I am very sensitive
And I frightened all alone
A shock of titan
whorehouse

It's so hard to leave you on our bench
Even more than you are the planet to you all alone
To what I hang on the internet
To see just a bit of you
A look a tv a wire a series

And when there is nothing left
It is the heart attack
And sick in 1 second chrono

Good I'm not cotton
But almost as far as you are concerned

I can not live without you
I hang on to your news
And you do not even give it on your profile
apart
UNICEF
Is what you think of us ?? to me?,
Who has nothing left of you
Apart from our memory

It's hard gordon

There is also a red dragon that took from my new
But if he was aware that of the raven wolf he also to the dragon in addition to your phoenix in common and my wolf

In short I will like cotton

I saw
That i was ahead of netflix
Where you have done everything so that I look

I know you're all
so that I
I have
and is
of you

But for you life goes fast
But it is a horror one day
without you
two
It is as if 100 years passed in a single day without you !!!

Then a little efford by me
on your profile
On your photo
Watches you a little more
because I miss you

Even more than covent
Even more than in Spain
More than dublin our

And even more to look for you on the net to have a little of you

Even if everything brings me back to you

I get sick easily without any news of you

This is saying that I am fragile
without you
Ok I admit it
But you are and will remain
my love
of my life
Even by my fault
I messed it up
from US...
that's it that's all
I'm still a little rough
Here is laughing at me ..
But without you
Ç does not go at all

that's it that's all

Hoping for a visual response from you ...
Where you think of me ..

ps :I know this is fargo
Thanks to netflix or you I'm on
But as soon as I stand
I am looking at you
promised...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *