NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 28 mai 2017

Awake frozen me

Awake frozen me
despite this temperature
Still scorching
In addition I have them

Frozen me ??
not normal

In addition I forgot to tell
My psy ma changed to sleep
This is STILNOX

But my parmacien my recommended "a half"
And my spy 1 and a half

Already with a half
I have my eyes all tainted for a moment

Briefly return to what engages me

I know EWAN MCGREGOR is a great actor
of all time
He enjoys himself on stage as on a stage
And that it used to costume
boom
on the ground
death
It makes him laugh
I do not know
You may also be

but not me

never

It was there is
I do not care what you think
I love it even more today than yesterday or tomorrow

But dead even to laugh for fun for fiction
He must play I know
And he has nothing more to do with me

But my heart my love for him
Yes

Then I will take SERESTA
My anti angoissant of my spy

just before

Yes i want to watch
at the end of the afternoon
In the - fresh
Even if I do not get over it right away
Because I live
All that he lives
As he lives to me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *