NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 15 mai 2017

Kitten the bathtub of my Love

Kitten the bathtub of my Love

Ouij'ai hurt with the actress "kitten"
Yes desolate
She shared the baignoire of my love

Even though it was my first and only true love

I still have this pain to the heart to tell me

My unhappy duck with kitten

Yes I have a hard time doing it
It is only a role

I have nothing against it

But just touching my baby
It has been and will always be my love duck baby

Oh ah m place his ex
The hero of the entire planet

Bordel mon coeur is not a banal life

But yes it is grand in fargo

I always prefer ray

And a little weight does not hurt
Even if I prefer it
Thin as a thread

It is long for me of his new
Yes it's not trivial by cinema tv

But I find and recognize
That it is made for what it is

The biggest actor on the planet of all time
Even if it remains my baby ducklove duck
I love and love
always
all my life

I wish him good luck for the rest
He deserves it

love always
Ta Marie who loves you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *