NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 31 mai 2017

Eh then why are you like that ??

Eh then why are you like that ??

Another ?, in life ?, since when ??
Another you are already in the day
but the night
When you're done

You become idiot ??

And well it's still NO

Your voice told me the truth

But normally
You are the most sincere in the world not ??

Your job is not so good
Or disease

Do you have the fun of what ??

To lose me ?? to die??

Must choose

And to three I do not ask you for your avis
And to anyone else

Gordon is my sacred and it will always be like this

but you??
You have what he still does not have
And will never

You know it at least ??
Unless your mind is filled
No heroic bullshit yet !!! To make money !!!!

Short no

You never lost me

No I do not condone your bullshit

Yes I will speak to you as before if

and you Know it

Mr MUSCLE (hot as you are but only you do not see it !!! damage for you) MAKE A VIDEO !!!!!

And there ,,,
guess
;;;;

if you know

not before !!
waiting
Good evening week weekend year anything you want from SILENCIEUX MR
I will do it just like you without my video !!!!!
so
I expected

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *