NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mercredi 31 mai 2017

L. :You Life : E

You Life

You must know
That I know well
He will not make m video
At least not following

I know too well its lack
of heroism

Yes a hero for me
It's the one
who sings
Who listens to his heart
Who thinks of others
Before self

You doubt
That I send you
recently
What it is no longer worthy to be

Even if you do not need it at all
Because alone you are
Automatically, by me

Even a little more
Too often
It is better to have
Not at all

More than gordon himself

Which is also officially innate by me

Short and not my tripe to me
My dada to me
My happiness if you want
Mon nirvana

It is not the cinema

But the theater and the song !!

But warm muscle
It can do it in sauce yes ??

Yes !!

going

Give me a little of you
As I will never cease to love you
As you love me
I know it
eh ??
thank you
Yes thanks
yours !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *