NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 14 mai 2017

Let my heart sentimental

Let my heart sentimental

I do not want anymore
nothing

I just want to get back

from you

I recognize that I still love
an idiot

with time
It will not pass me

But I must make peace with myself
It's a question of survival

so yes

As long as you two
you do not understand
That it is at the door your work

And that we pass the door and we become you again

Stay away
But then far

from my heart

And do not make me believe
the moon
That you
You are no longer able to pick up for me

thank you

Ps the field
Music is my world
The real as theater

I will forgive the one who will write a song for me
And that above all
Will not be ashamed
To talk about me
mostly

that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *