NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 15 mai 2017

I would have liked so much

I would have liked so much

That you do like your real mother
And not the one that pushed you to the world of the living!

That you do as your father is a thing
That you need me have another

Yes I am the link of their journey
But I would have liked you to be like your real mother

never mind

it is stronger

But to give you the missing link
I will do nothing without the advice of your father

For now either as the beginning of your brother of heart
After we will see ok ??

You do not even know what you really are
The sky and the earth
and your brother
The earth and the sky

By adding

You are a whole

But I will do nothing without your father's approval
If you want to be at the top of the poster

Short my italian blood moves in you bordel

short

If he agrees he can speak to me
I will do it
Yes
But for him

And know that the precious good which I shall declare

Is the most precious good of the whole world

But until you realize it
Good evening my darling

And not I always do for your brother as for you
Everytime
But through your father

If you did not make him the head of pig as at this moment

You will be !!
that's it that's all

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *