NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

vendredi 26 mai 2017

!!! The France of Ewan Mcgregor !!!

!!! The France of Ewan Mcgregor !!!

I told you
You will unblock !!!! I know you better than anyone
As you know me!
You think I do not have my dose either ??
37 degree to 40 tomorrow
I will not breathe
My arm even less
I hate the heat too hot unbreathable
And hate
Even on tv
my country
What is this blow so ??
your wife ??
again??
I have my dose too
Anonymous I know where it comes from
But I try to pass to the top
She would like my loss
well no
To recover ??
to do what??
We are always together
Like it or not
It's been years since you and I cleaned up at 3

Then listen to me
I know you unlock
Because you have to breathe with two wheels or four
The walls ?? It is like a labyrinth
you are lost

You must not have walls
a cage
Between you and outside

Even I know since our first kiss !!

It's as if I were telling you
Do not forget to shop
you tell me
Yes
But you are in mexico in three second chrono !!!
And racing
forget it !!

But that's you !!

You have an oversized ego
A potential hero
You can not escape yourself indefinitely like that !!
You are not lockable
Like a zip bag of broiler freezing !!

You are born to be the power
Be all in one

If whoever this self
Tries to transform you
One day or another you will explode

If she, the French, or anyone else
Can not understand your thirst for free wind

Is that she does not deserve you !!!
And will never understand
Despite your immense effort

You've put yourself in the closet by her and you all alone too
By forgetting the theater movies
Who are your real life
And not the possetion
To change you !!

It's not human !!!

You are an actor
Which is transformed
But it's your job
Not your sentimental life !!!

Anyone must let you breathe !!!

I know who you are me

The wind the storm the sand the sun like the water of the infinite stream
But it is you

And whoever owes you respect
If not it is not worth it
without regret
go along your path...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *