NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 15 mai 2017

Fargo.E.4 Peter and the Wolf

Fargo.E.4 Peter and the Wolf


Personal preface:
Then this my unhappy duck
it's a coincidence
The account of all the grandfather you will tell me

But it was my favorite
and
I saw myself (I always see myself)
To the unhappy duck

Episode summary

bouncing
surprising

(Except for their mania of the toilet paper paper after stamp in europe one is more modest than canada, and the mania of the toilet of the Russian you are limited to do like him !! look at the episode and do not eat please not like me Moment of the toilet of the Russian and twice brief it is me pampered)

And a second female police officer arrives
And they will recoup their "stussy"

(I prefer the first with his son in the episode not the second accent but speaking of accent damages the French version we have no difference of accent of the two brothers, I have to wait to buy me Dvd damn then)

Bank intrigue
No idea of ​​wealth
Of the concept

Kgb where it looks like
Brief look urgent

This serial is incredible and not shocking
It looks very good
I want more

It takes a European adaptation time
And it rolls lord !!

I'll count the seconds before next week !!!
have a good day....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *