NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

mardi 23 mai 2017

2 choose revelation 2

2 choose revelation 2

Yes i saw the video

Yes MCGREGOR ME REPRODUCES
Everytime
But in the past !!!!

YES at 16 years
slim
Brown
brainless
Not even knowing where I live
And knowing nothing about life
With the fringe in the bowl in addition !!!

No bowl for him I am 16 years old
But soon 45
I'm always brunette
More thin at all
I have good forms where
Where you need !!
And I no longer wear the frange at all!
I hated this
It's my father with his brothel comb
To the nearest centimeter!

It is necessary to live in the present
That's what I blame him for it's all
Even if its film is good
I could not see him again
his film

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *