NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

dimanche 14 mai 2017

Michael Focus

Michael Focus

I have enough Michael
You hear me very well

My spy tells me
Returned to the source of the problem

Gordon i went back

but you??
I find you where ??
you are hiding
Like a thief
With your rage
Your remorse
Your food
Your storyteller
It is you who am me ??
again??

It's like the morning you told me I love you
And at 12 pm a picture of your wife

And not that once broken
Our three and a half years

Never you did it when you matched

The day of our "our letters"
Yes you put it

It is because of you that I have developed the symptom of jealousy

I have never been in my life

Except with you

I have enough
That you no longer know the difference between your work
your life

and US

That you passed under SILENCE

It's true for you
It was nothing we
Just a match
Idiot in your eyes

So listen to the song "cassé" in french on my profile

Goole where you found me more than 10 years ago
If you remember
you remember
That when you want

Then if you hide

listen to this song

I leave my place to ui want

Because my place it was already replaced

By your little snow con
and many other yet

Just friendly
Just correspondants

Just like us ..

Ca will pass me
with time
Or some other

than you..

Which broke me for life .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *