NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

jeudi 25 mai 2017

To actor Ewan Mcgregor my letter

To actor Ewan Mcgregor my letter

Oh I know you like nobody
You are a crazy
A wheel in hand
A piston
all
You know innate

What are you looking for right now ??
The distance ??
It's true canada you did not know it well
You have fas canada english
Now french canada
If there was a 3 canada you will !!

Then stop !!!

I do not flatter your ego oversized
I know better than anyone that you're bored
You are moving farther and farther away
Rightly or wrongly
it is your problem

But you also have a problem with me to resolve urgently
And I know from source that soon after Paris it is of the same zodiacal sign that I
It will be at the beginning of our childhood 30 years !!!

You are able to do three roles I know!
But as a villain I never saw you really

But I want you
That you regain my confidence in you !!

And that's what I like your oversized ego
Of course I do with
But i tripe i am in nirvana
When you are you
With a joystick between the hands !!!

and you Know it !!

And you are able to reborn in anything !!!
Even from our childhood of 30 years!

Especially does not require the ortune
But invested
By not forgetting to be there
In what you want
Ohh I'll scream your jacket
Like on your bike of yesterday of us but today !!!


1 month to fight
And especially make me howl of pleasure
That all his crazy clings to you again !!

I know where your heart is

But what do you want
I adore you madly as an all-powerful hero
Even better in phoenix !!!!

So what do you say ??
for me...
tell me..
please .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Take A Look Around

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *