NLC

NLC

NLC

NLC

lundi 15 mai 2017

And I have to sacrifice your brother his chance ??

And I have to sacrifice your brother his chance ??

for you ? What is the emergency ??
Still a whim ??
You went from the chisel to the pencil
To the photo
To the nearest table
fashionable
Then a mini video

A podium
And it is there that the cheek me ??
Capricious ??

It is necessary that this merit

Even if you are capable but associated with your brother
To be what I am

The gift I was born with
It is an assortment of faith
Of theaters
from England
of scotland
of music
Of sacrifice
without return
of love
Of books
to know

Yes I do by two

But always your brother first yes
I am italian
The man passes before shit

You have to give me something
And regularly
your father
Your brother do it
Then dig your head
And we will see
But after your father agrees ok ??
THANK YOU

MUST GIVE ME GOOD REASON FOR I GIVE YOU FIRST
BUT SO GOOD IF NO NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANYTHING
GOOD WEEK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Caroline

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *