samedi 8 août 2020

15 days 9 years UK


how I go ??
9 years that I have not seen my country again !!
this morning i learned that maybe the french will stay at uk customs in quarantine

in uk i never got lost
in uk I saw again

I only draw uk in the background
nostalgia, we ??
in need of UK
yes and of ..
but among other things I redraw the cause for cause
Jude law
but it's hard
she is 79 tomorrow
in France everyone looks awry
Monday during the week I'm going to town
I received my shoes this morning !!
since June without a slipper shoe
I no longer smoke but then no longer at all
and I find it smells bad
feel better ?,
sometimes the vanilla gigare
these are the cigarettes that I no longer want to smoke

how am I going to ..
I want to feel free as in London that's all ... 
and that the English are trying to stop loathing us the French ... 
see you later on I will probably not go out for a walk this evening 
I suffocated yesterday dust and then tomorrow is my mother's birthday.....

 hoping..

very strong
that I can go back home
in England
and that it's not just a dream please
do not debt us French people like
me..
and if anyone knows for august 22 the day of dc heroes on the internet
if there is henry cavill, if you know tell me..thanks ..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *