indeed the last is me and michael
we are an astral twin
and so that michael and I agree
this is no longer the case
you need me the creator
and as he gave up his strength to be with granny
who made him spend his ponion saw firsthand I am quiet and still the dominatrix
unless he becomes wolverine again, I will give way to him that's all
he is the dominant if I think he is back to what he is
unless I have a man
this is why I receive from him anonymous all of you in
large part and I know it well then know my son his jealousy even on you
but there can be nothing stictly without me !!
actually michael is also the creator but this year
is the year of the rat and I am the dominant one
and as long as he hasn't signed for woverine 3 if it's true
I will not give way to him, neither to Michael nor to you
good to hear I say hi
ps it's me funny when I too am in vpn
c'est fini les soupçons là??
je repette
JE DETESTE APRENDRE PAR UN TIERS OU UNE AUTRE PERSONNE
CE QUE VOUS VOULEZ OU FAITES
DEMANDEZ LE MOI
ÇA IRA PLUS VITE ET IL Y AURA MOINS DE DÉGÂT DE NON compréhension DES DEUX COTÉS MERCI
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.