I'm used to your interpretation game
I have already given
how many years have I lied for David without love
so for you with love ??
it was your head and not that of the neighbor
you haven't had much with them in the plural
and snapchat is for kids !!
I blame the whole world because you believe me that I was intimidating you ?? me
so you weren't talking to me
but proven for a month
i know
yes i thought you work
have your birthday weekend
cat russia bravo
so go on without love
I keep my pre-planned promise
I'm tired of lying for someone like you I gave too much
and never again this time I quit
and stop your spoiled baby cinema thank you
yes I have a vpn
I want peace me not a kid who will never grow up
and goes with them it's much better we see the result
I thought this time he is a good person
missed as a brief good evening and stop this talk on my blog do you
have something to tell me ?? you know the way, don't you ?? it's true
i'm a real real person
no ephemeral and that you will never understand bye
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.