dimanche 9 août 2020

here gossip rumors hello



it is not going good, no??

as if because some are my exes I have to know everything ?, let's see

so I answer because I always like Jason MomoA

about his wife's mustang
but internet beware
suddenly he says bitch
and two hours later he says he loves her

I believe the second

he said he was not known in 14 years ?? and suddenly aquaman ??

I think it's his birthday the moon the mustang that has heated his head

he is well known from hawaii from california
television series

greatest like michael hassolof
sorry michael hasselhoff

and so on with Stagate Atlantis and the Netflix series !!

it's the moon the heat

it's for everyone here in France as in France heat wave galore

Jason MomoA is the revelation of tomorrow yes

he is one of the greatest at the start of the 2020 school 
year already promoted for the 2021 and 2022 Oscars with Dune 
and the new Canadian film that he is or will make soon here is my 
opinion on Jason MomoA .. good evening

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *