vendredi 7 août 2020

I don't know I know I don't know anything



to tell me

you are clairvoyant
is that a reason to know everything ??
no,
I worried about my son of heart but it is her husband who was blocked by the covid
and got out before his time making my son the happiest of men

I worry for nothing

you do not care
you are a baby
you make me believe the moon
like your turkeys eheme
I do not need that

in june you make believe the impossible

but you do not realize

July 12 arrived so quickly left
and I didn't see anything

you are in my street on the banks with your friend
make me believe the moon I who walked looking for air

and the other on a motorbike

no one comes to see me
no one talks to me

you are in vace on the same sidewalk you cross

you don't even look at me

it's not the neighbor it's your head and that of gordon

I am smothered with incompregention and nothing more and then nothing
 
 
we are at the top you at the top of the poster with your young age
you lose your mind
you kidding in 2013 2015

I resume but for a month I have what it takes to disgust myself

but that's not what repels me

I also have a private club box with a bonus inside
and outside the others

it does nothing

That you
your ex is david's wife it's still going on

that you talk to your twin brother I have trouble
Because you two shared me once in your life

I won the lottery with you two
 
 
at the limit
I apologize for being jealous that you are talking to each other


yes I don't understand

for me

they avoid me
no one talks to me
they don't snapchat me

i have iphone
there is facetime

the world finds me leave me a message or call absent

and there is no you

show me yes I need proof

and i say again

that it's not you

you are absent you normal reason

and you are in another

that you flirt with you're a baby

I never mind

but don't you even think about telling me
to call me
to come up
on the Internet

it does not pass

and what depresses me ??

my blog blogger data

there is in the immediate future my it's 7 hours later

before I had everything, it was at the beginning of the month they changed

and we must wait

wait for seconds are hours and hours are whole days

no i don't work there is nothing here death

I don't sell my drawings

I'm waiting for your authorizations

I'm honest

there are some that do it on your back

not me

I will get by having a gallery


but it's only dream a gallery me ..

that's it that's all

i am a real person
to avoid myself I can no longer

I am nothing for you, that's all
 
yes if last night I shouldn't have gone out
I choked shook my mother's hand all night
we only have one bed
for fear of fear of not breathing
yesterday at 10 p.m. we go out all the time a little to the
 bench I wanted to see the shores lit for stars in the evening an
 event in dax but nothing I saw I was suffocating

that's all if one day you read
if a little space in your head still exists a little for me
if one day you grow up
if one day you know that I'm waiting for you
now without you for nothing
without anything from you for nothing
I am then nothing for you
they snapchat on i stop goodbye
why i give
you do not care
you come back to instagram before once you gave
but why don't you come anymore ?? we don't care what he says 
you didn't care before
you prefer him to laugh at you in snapchat the kid
me it destroys me
It is said
this data is really nonsense
there are holes in the space section
you waste too much time to redo and redo nothing
it was much better before blogging ..
 
since my internet start I have never had this empty
 data like that has to wait always wait there also it is
it was better before
du n'importe quoi....la nouvelle interface...
ça plus ça plus ça, tu as envie de casser la figures a tout le monde... 
 
 
 

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *