dimanche 9 août 2020

@gordon



how do you want me to believe you ??

I'm used to it though and well no

it's a ransom of glory
the other side of the coin

when we are at the top all spring

of your bullshit

You first

and you want me to believe it ?,

my two men of my life ??

you talk to the world of snapchap and so on

but nothing to me
Why??

I am I know how to hold myself anyway

and I answer I read because I have no news

and I sort yet I have filters

but after 4 or 5 times I check

and boom it touches me

I don't know anything you tell me nothing

and yes this is my bullshit I am spycosomatic

my mother had very little

I am saying your half since June ?? where am I? I didn't dream anyway no ??

why did I forgive you ?, you came back you came

yes there is michael who also sends anonymous i know this out of jealousy

I won't ask anymore I won't write it anymore
but without you without calling
how do I do??
i don't even know if you are ok
what are we all 3 huh ?? answer me !!
you have a brain you have taken on his idiocy

him no
he is baby !!!
but 
you and i love him.... I don't care that you go right left

but assume
tell me before please

but not in front of everyone

nowadays even a girl of barely 18 years old if he has done
 nothing can say that he has done something if she feels pushing back

I have been there for 9 years by him !!


15 years of houlaoup

and you michael kill me to tell me

you are crooked suck

and so on

but I love you
more than anything
put yourself in my shoes

I have no news from you personally
so I receive I think it's you and there you go
that's allAH J'AI OUBLIÉ !! LE COMBLE D'HIER ?? L'EX A MON FILS !!! ON ME DEMANDE L'AVIS , 
DE NOM JE NE M'EN SOUVENAIS PAS MAIS DE PRES LE CHOC, IL PENSE TOUJOURS A MON FILS, CA VA FAIRE 
UN BORDEL QUAND ILS VONT RECROISÉS SUR UN PROCHAIN FILM AVEC LA SUITE EN PLUS 
ON A PAS ASSEZ DE BORDEL COMME ÇA MON FILS ET MOI DANS NOTRE VIE SENTIMENTAL !!! NON?? IL FAUT QU'IL REVIENNE MON CELUI LA APRES SON
 HYPOTHÉTIQUE COUPLE RATÉ SON EX, À FILS DE COEUR !!!!
SES DEUX LÀ JE SUIS CONTRARIÉE POUR MON FILS VOILÀ.... LÀ C'EST TOUT !!
ABSOLUMENT TOUT !!! 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *