Small details about my exes that I draw
if i'm still in a relationship no
friendly yes
last June with a then
another came back after his short-lived relationship from set to set of 2 years, believing to return
but I said no
and he's still crawling
if you believe without naming it that
the first arrivals on the set I am not aware of ??
for a month and 15 days not one morning I have not received something
and I want to clarify I draw my exes from one night a week
same love friendship of 20 years and almost 4 years and that's it
she is 18 and i hope i'm smart at that age it pisses all standing
me everything is fine
I know that a no he is nothing and 2 years old
believe no
I draw them without having a new relationship with
but know that a man when he gives you news and gives you more
it's nothing to lie
just stop lying
nobody is afraid
he should she is young in short
here and I am free as the air with nobody and it is very good like that
I am not for sale and I do not give myself like that
especially behind trash cans so like a 2 years old he is still running
I won't believe another either
they love stories but it's like oil
it comes out like this morning
and I refuse to clean their buttocks that they worry
by dint of having too much confidence their bullshit will catch them
on this it's my mother's birthday, have a good weekend and thank
you for their arrival on the set first, I will not forget that history is repeating itself again
it's none of my business
that's it that's all
ps:
I don't care they are I repeat my exes in love
one evening
a week of 15 days
love friendship
so don't tell me anything
their panties
it's normal they are at the top and having accumulated their bullshit you bring out their bullshit
vs
believing that it will you report?, apart from shit it is useless
I don't care it affects me one day and then
it stops
it's like that
when you're a star
we believe we are protected
but when I say no it's no
and there for 1 month and a half I say not complete
so ephemeral story does not interest me if they are blind it is not my fault thank you good weekend
and it's not because they're my exes
that I must be touched and well not just a while and it stops and there it stops thank you very well all know one day
BUT FORGET ME THIS IS MY EX AND IT ENDS THANKS
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.