dimanche 9 août 2020

mon fils - your energetic fathers

your energetic fathers

because I've had enough of your suspicions

you need all three

of birth of life and energy

by birth it is hawaiian jesus

he's not even your age
he is immortal like you

and yes your henry

and energetic it's me !!

here you have the three

aim well

I'm furious

but you know
good Sunday
instead of asking between you
Ask me

but no it's so much better to curse me

I'm not sick enough like that ... fucking heat I really got it all
but I will never think of you

there yes you have the information

so you know i didn't do anything

checked

and do as you see fit
I don't give a fuck anymore

I was thinking of you a little respect for love not even

it's good enough

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *