dimanche 9 août 2020

My son instead of

My son instead of

wake up to curse myself

do you think I'm doing it on purpose ?,

well no
and don't tell me you don't wanna see him again and work together
I wouldn't believe you !!!

for once with this heat I had found sleep, you just have to act like a gabrielle against me

so for it to work you need the good energetic father and you are wrong every time

I did nothing and I will never do anything

I like what he is he is good
very good

in addition look it in the face

the same scene as you
the same look
of course I can be the meanest

if anything happens to you my son

the most terrible thing for me to cross over to the other side and never come back

I'm warning you don't make me regret having your chronic disease
you won't be what you are today and you won't know how to want
I do
even if my life will be shorter than yours
I do not regret anything but sorry I am mean because it speaks to you instead of asking me

I try to live professionally and it is not thanks to you !!

on that since you think i'm the most horrible it's not the case i leave you and i'll try to go back to sleep

and I warned you

you will work together

so what?? if you are married there is no problem ??
if I had known I wouldn't have said anything

you too

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Monde

Nombre total de pages vues

Pour eux

 Pour eux énarques ça rigole à se marre ça planquent leur familles et ils continuent à rigoler et même à saute moutons et habille toi en fil...

Formulaire de contact

Nom

E-mail *

Message *